This was an April Fool's joke.
Based on some feedback, we're going to making some modifications to the game rules to better reflect what we're seeing on the field.
- Incorporating morale and starvation into the app itself to increases or decreases usage time, rather than relying on players.
- Called combat hits for better clarity, which opens us up for actually variable damage based on skill. We think this will really add to the game and differentiate characters' combat prowess more without in any way hampering the realism of the game.
- More variation in character types. I am thinking about adding various human mutations into the game, including variations in skin color and face structure, with specific abilities. This will probably require phasing on the transhumanist faction, since their existence would be implausible.
- Bows and large melee weapons will be allowed, providing they are appropriately padded. We will also be allowing spears and shields.
- A lot of you have asked about psychic abilities, and after some consideration, the staff has decided to start allowing them. We will be using packets and recited power calls to simulate the use of these psychic powers.
- New costuming requirements will reflect the changes in 23rd century fashion. Characters will be required to wear a single piece of fabric with a hole for the head, and a belt on the outside. Either that or we think a post-apocalyptic look would be cool and reflect how edgy our setting is.
- Nanite-reanimated aggressive humanoid corpses will be a new enemy coming into next game! We think this is a really original idea, and has some real legs on it.
- Since there was some confusion about politics in next game, we're going to start creating a special class for just politicians called the Administrator Class, with our colony being ruled over by a High Administrator.
- We'll be finally incorporating an advancement system! You will be able to buy skills and abilities with XP points acquired every game for attendance.
I hope everyone looks forward to these changes, so we can help create a totally original and new way of doing LARP.