So, Texas has been getting a tiny bit of rain recently, and it looks like this might continue into game weekend, so here's our official policy on the rain.
As of right now, Game is still proceeding on May 30th-31st.
The current forecast calls for alternating rain and sun over the game weekend, so it is still playable, just a bit wet.
If anything happens, our rain date will be June 27th, and we will push back to that date for our last alpha game, and tickets already bought will be honored at that game or a following beta game if you cannot make it.
- I will be inspecting the game site this afternoon (Thurs, 28th). If it is unusable, game will be pushed to June 27th.
- The 'final call' on the weather will be made no later than 4pm, Friday. If the weather forecast has switched from being 'raining sometimes' to 'constant downpour' or worse, game will be pushed to June 27th..
- If Saturday morning, the weather has gone from wet to bad, or any warning and watches have been issues, game is pushed back to the 27th.
If game is pushed, I have a wonderfully dry house that can put up people who were planning to bed down at the campsite, and I have a wonderful copy of Werewolf and other games. So, we can still have a great weekend.
Keep on the FB event page and here for further updates.