((catching up on journal entries))

A cold wet day on MUDina. Everyone and everything is in a constant state of wet and muddy. A great start for the twenty something new colonists we received today. Go ahead and expect the shittiest conditions now.

Grant and Sonya wanted to have a meeting with me today. Apparently someone went to him and told him I was hoarding. His statement exactly was "I know you have been hoarding, let me see your inventory." Thankfully, I had enough time prior to the meeting to stash on Joesph. Passed the inspection this time. Played the good tool, told him what he wanted to hear, and went on. I got my stuff back as soon as I could. We're all doing it, but I don't want him caught with all my stuff.

Told Joesph to keep his stash levels low. In case he gets inspected, he can play off having ten or so of a few things, but not ten or more platinum that he can't mine anyway.

I know Joesph wouldn't of tipped him off, but who would of? Someone getting a lucky guess? Someone else who knew for sure? the only other way someone would of known is if they read my journal... Dreya... she borrowed it for my map once... Would she of read it? I would of hoped for a little more respect out of her than that... Time will tell...

Also of note, Thomas, the security lead for Triad, came to me late to let me know I was on the hoarding list with Grant. I let him know I already dealt with that issue. He also offered to hold stuff for me if I needed him to...

Don't know how much on the level that offer was, or if I trust him. I already don't want the vowels in my bags, much less Triad...

((Remember that all journal entries are considered OOC unless we have set something up for RP purposes.))